Friday, June 13, 2008

Random


Here's the random photo of the day..it's one of my favorites of Strify because it looks like he partied a little too hard that day. ;-)

You know what I've noticed, there are no good guitar tabs out there for Cinema Bizarre music. I've only managed to find a semi-decent tabbing of chords for "love songs they kill me". I was considering write out some tabbing for other songs but....well I get impatient and lazy. XD If I ever do decide to complete that in the near future...it'll probably be for "get off". It's an easy song on guitar!

You can view chords here.


Other than that I don't have anymore updates/rantings. I'm hoping the band will come out with a new music video soon! ^^ A possible fun video might be coming from us too. We have some cool ideas in mind so stay tuned!

**********If anyone has an a fan-fiction that you want a lot of people to view/read(english text preferablly) I wouldn't mind posting it here and you will get credited so no worries.****************

Questions? Contact us via myspace (link below)

I'm new to Blogger so I have no idea how to get the comment/approval generator thing working. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually found some decent chords for angel in diguise at 911tabs.com
=]

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful