Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kiro Blog!!


hey ya,

hope u all are fine ;D

our two gigs in denmark were so amazing, special the gig in the vega club in copenhagen, it was an amazing concert for us! Thx u for your great energy!!

this friday, we are going to play at the games convention in leipzig! I really can't wait for this! So, after the gig, we can play games XD thats really cool!!!

Soon, we'll continue our europe-tour, I never thought that I will see that much from the world with my 20 years, it is so amazing, I still can't believe it!!

But I'm really lookin' forward for our two christmas-concerts in december we will give in bochum and hamburg ;D I hope u all will come to see us and a few surprises ;D be excited!!!

I will go to bed now, have a good night and sleep well

see ya soon ;D

Kiro

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful