Sunday, August 17, 2008

Luminor's message

From Myspace:

Sunday, August 17, 2008


message

I want to tell my people...who asked me questions..
I am sorry...I make you scared..
But i cant give a word...i just can give this.
I am devited.Let me simply in mind..as the one who once wanted
To bring some people...Back..to their dreams.
Dont cry for me all my people.
The truth is..i shall not leave you.
But it may be harder .For you to see me.
I am your moonlight.
And always will be.

Have i said too much?Theres nothing more i can think of to say to you..
But all you have to do.Is look at me to know.That every word
is true.

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful