Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sad news from Luminor's myspace

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Goodbye




My dear fans,















I am sorry for having no other choice then to carry out my duty I have towards you.
As you might started to imagine and guess my personal conditions couldn't have been recovered fast enough and good enough.







Please believe me that everything possible was done for me to come back in health and better conditions, but the time did not last, to come back as a complete support for the band.







Please try to find understanding that I have decided that I have no other choice then to declaim all the honours and titles you wanted to give to me.















This makes me sad, but some things can't be like I want them to be .















I will always be in your mind in the way I wanted to be for you ...And I will stay with you .







But I can't stay any longer as a part of Cinema Bizarre.







Which means that I will leave the band from now on.















Let me simply go on as the one I have been for you.















I wish the band luck on their way.















Keep me in your hearts.

Your Moonlight.















Luminor

-----------------
From a bulletin he posted:


Ich möchte es euch sagen ...die die mir nah wart ...ich habe beschlossen..ich muss sie ablehnen .All die ehren und titel die ihr mir schenken wolltet.Denn ich bin besiegt.Lasst mich einfach weiter so sein ..wie ihr mich einst kanntet ...der euer mondlicht war .


Weint nicht um mich meine leute ...die wahrheit ist ich sollte euch nie verlassen ...aber es wird schwerer mich zu sehen ..

Ich bin was ihr seht ...und werd es immer bleiben .


Habe ich zu viel gesagt ? alles was ich zu sagen habe ..ist gesagt ...Ihr braucht nur mich ansehn und ihr seht ...jedes wort ist wahr ...

-----
English Version:
I want to tell you ... who were close to me ... .. I have decided I must reject them. All the honor and title to it give me wolltet.Denn am I besiegt.Lasst am just so .. I like you once knew ... the moonlight was yours.


Crying is not my people ... the truth is I should never leave you ... but it is harder to see me ..

I am what you see ... and will always remain.


Have I said too much? everything I have to say is said ... .. You need only look on me and you can see ... every word is true ...

---------

We all wish Luminor the best and hope he gets better soon!

please add his new myspace

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful