Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Kiro interview thanks to Official Kiro United States Support!

Original source here

February 10, 2009 - Tuesday


KIRO INTERVIEW : )
Current mood: happy

Hi Everyone!
Thank you to all of you who wrote to me with their questions! Unfortunately, I could not ask Kiro all of them, so I picked out 10 of them, and here are his answers. I hope you like it! : )

1) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Kiro: helpful, tired, nice... I hate it to describe myslef ;D

2)
Do Strify, Shin, Yu or Rom3o have any annoying habits that sometimes
get on your nerves? Do you like to pull pranks on the other guys in the
band?
Kiro: Yes, everybody has it I think, Strify sometimes talks
too much, Romeo sometimes tells us unhappy stories all the time xD and
shin is sometimes too funny!!! ;D

3) Since you are a big fan of horror movies, If you could be in any horror movie, which one would you want to be in?
Kiro:
Of course yes! I have no idea which movie it would be! Something
special, maybe I'd like to be a vampire or a werewolve! ;D

4) Is there a humanitarian cause that you feel very strongly about? (For example: AIDS, cancer, children in Africa, ecology)
Kiro:
It's a big problem in the world! I mean, children in africa, the have
no chance to live a 'normal' life! They can't go to school, have no
food, this is really not fair... It's a big problem in the world!
Everybody should have the same chances in life!

5) When you were a child did your parents give you a lot of freedom to express yourself the way you wanted to be?
Kiro: My mother always has supportet me! And she gave me energy and she helped me a lot! I'm very proud of her!

6)
How do you feel about coming to America and playing concerts for the
first time? What are you most excited about seeing in the US?
Kiro: Everything! I can't wait to see New York, I really want to go shopping there ;D I want to see everything ;D

7) What inspired you to play bass? Do you have any advice for bands that are just starting out?
Kiro: Just follow your dreams, that's everything I can say! Don't give up and believe in yourself and in destiny!

8) Who designs your clothes? Who is your favorite clothing designer?
Kiro: I choose my clothes together from diverse shops! My favourite Designer,... I really like clothes from D&G!!

9) What is your favorite way to wear your hair?
Kiro:
Difficult to say... I like to experement with myself and my hair, I
want it to be different all the time! I hate it when it's all the time
the same...

10) If you weren’t a bass player, what job would you like to have?
Kiro: Something with design! Maybe design clothes ;D

and special thanks to Kiro, for taking the time to answer these questions.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful