Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another blog from Yu off myspace!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008


rocknroll in my pants!
Current mood: handsome

Yeeerr~

i hope everyone of u is ready for the upcoming days

a bit uh lala at skanderborg festival and at copenhagen right? ;)

i wanna see all of u there!!! ;D

bring me som good energy and let us rock the house, let the whole stage and club rumble! @_@

oh and here just a short view of the new tat before u see in live




maybe som new after the concerts lets get some rock over there!!!

rock on~

-yu-

my head get rawked atm by Die Mannequin - Do it or Die


----
Oh my so how many tats does he have now?! I'm getting confused. XD

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful