Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stify-New blog from myspace

Blog Bizarre 020 - Not for playing only.
Current mood: catalyzed

Back in Berlin!
Yappa, I've been having some kind of holidays.
I spent the last week in Hamburg. The first days I've been recording and writing some stuff in the studio. I really really can't wait for the next album. I'm so looking forward showing all the world what we're working on right now!
I've been invited to a friend's house where I spent the rest of the week. Just relaxing! - "Relax don't do it - when you want to go to it" - sing
Watching a lot of movies, cooking (yes - I do that sometimes... at least I'm trying it), going to the cinema and the planetarium.
Yeah, but talking about the new album... Have you already seen it? You must watch this - the trailer for the new album which will be released 2009 - The name is.... ta-dah: TOYZ!



Wonder what it is about?

But with all the excitement about the trailer and the just announced album title, somehow everyone forgets about the new Shin-made CB.TV clip from Paris and Milano! During the next weeks the next one will be about Russia.



Ahhh... and yesterday I went out to party! I really was desperate for some fun
I haven't been drinking for weeks. I can't do that when I have to work in the studio or when we're on tour.

So see you very soon!
Stay fashionable

Strify.
xxx

PS: Right now I'm addicted again a to the Eighties (like always ). Kim Wilde, Billy Idol, Dead or Alive, Ideal, Michael Jackson and of course Madonna! I wish I could live in the Eighties for a week. "Get into the groove!"

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful