Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Updates




Copyright CB Hamburg Support


Greetings from Berlin! It is really cold here at the moment, not tired, finally have internet access sooo update time!


STRIFY
------------------


Thursday, January 01, 2009


TOYZ 2009.01 - Two. Oh. Oh. Nine.

Test.
Test, test.
Can you hear me?

My name is Jack E. Strify and today is the first day of 2009.
I got a great feeling when I think about that year.
I feel that the universe has something great coming for us.
Can you feel it too? Are you with me in 2009?

I just have a simple intention.
I just want to write pop history this year.
You know I'm a modest guy.

It's crazy what a difference a year makes. I learnt many lessons in 2008, I was seeing so many new faces and places. I lost and found friends and it was a crazy rollercoaster ride. And now I'm wondering what will happen in the next twelth months... I mean it's just 365 days, 8'760 hours. That's not much compared to what can happen in that time. You can lose or win everything. Somehow life seems like a game and we're all toys in it.

So I'm wishing you all the best in 2009!
And I hope you had a great night like I had yesterday.
Kiro, Shin and me were invited over to a friend's house in Berlin.
So we had a little nice party on our own until midnight.
Afterwards we headed to a club where some Berlin-famous Drag queens were DJs and I was all dancy and enjoying myself like always when I go out.
Just give me a spotlight, a discoball and some music and I'm happy.
On the next album we also have some songs for the dancefloor. I want to have a little dancefloor invasion!


Are you ready to play?

Love,
Jack E. Strify
xxx.

PS: My Top Five New Year's Eve Songs From Yesterday
5 / MIA. / Mein Freund
4 / Scissor Sisters / I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
3 / The Killers / Mr. Brightside (Jaques Lu Cont Mix)
2 / Lady GaGa / Just Dance - (although I prefer Poker Face right now)
1 / Katy Perry / Hot'n'Cold - (I hated the song in the beginning to be honest but now I have no chance of escaping it anymore)

& My Top Five Albums Of 2008
5 / Kanye West / 808s & Heartbreaks
4 / Amy Winehouse / Back to Black (although it has been released in 2006 I disovered it in 2008 and for 2006 it would heave been #1)
3 / Grace Jones / Hurricane
2 / Robyn / Robyn
1 / Lady GaGa / The Fame

what's your favourite music of 2008?


KIRO
---------



Wednesday, January 07, 2009


Hot'n'cold times ;D

Hello everybody!

Hope you are fine! At the moment it's really f***'in cold here in germany! I think, the best you can do at the moment is to drink a nice hot cup of tea or hot chocolate. ;D

I wish you also a happy new year 2009! I hope you've had a great celebration! Time is passing away so fastly, soon I will be 21! I can remember that time when I was about 15 years old, I want to be 18 and when I finally was 18, time is passing away faster and faster, every year! So I can tell you, enjoy your time ;D

We are still workin' on our new album 'Toyz' which will be released this spring! And we can't wait to show you that hot stuff!!!!

I also want to thank everybody! You all make it possible that we'll got the European Border Breaker Award!! It's so great and I'm very excited for next week when we get this very important award! THX you so much!!!

I wish you all a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovely greetz.
kiro

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful