Thursday, February 12, 2009

You asked, Romeo answered! =]

Since so many of you are interested about CB's newest member..we have an interview! =]

I'd like to thank Romeo for taking time out to answer these fan questions! ^^ These are what several fans around the world asked:



What are your feelings about Cinema Bizarre and your fans? And do you like to do all those stuffs that you must do when you are in a band (interviews, photoshooting and so on...)?
Yeah ;D I '*#+#+# Love it ;D

Which American show are you most excited for and why... L.A or NYC??? Both ;D its *.* unbelievable

What was it like joining Cinema Bizarre last year and performing with them? Everything started with a great time together !

I know that you like to make us discover songs and bands on Myspace. In the future, would you like to try to become a producer or manager?
;D In the moment I dont think about that ;D
I like good music and my place is the Stage ;D

How many tattoos have you on your whole body ? And did you ever you made one on the whim? (Just because you wanted to have a new tatoo right now )
In the moment 6 ;D No i love my tattoos!

What is your most beautiful recollection of one of the concerts you 've been? I mean concerts of other artists of course!! ; D
I ve seen an unfogettable concert 2005 Tste of Chaos Tour in Cologne ( live music hall)
"The Used, Story of the year, Rise Against, Killswitch Engage,Funeral for a Friend" ..... What a show ... *.*


What is the biggest challenge for you right now being "new" and what is your favorite CB song??
;D I love it its no challenge ;D One of our new ones ;D haha ;D but i hush

who is your biggest influences when it comes to eithor bands, art, poetry ect.. who or what do you respect the most and why??
My life and the music i am listening.

How would you feel if Cinema Bizarre had songs in German? Do you think it would sound as well as the English ones?

In german i dont know... i love english !

If you were not a musician now, what do you think you would be doing?
I am and i allways wanna be ;D there is no "were not" ;D

Do you write lyrics? If so, what kind of things do you enjoy writing about?
I do ... i ve done and i ll do... i write about my life, experience, love and political stuff... .

..the most cliche :O) : If you were stuck on a island and could only have 3 things (people count as well) what would it be? a satelitetelephone, a guitar , a cape

A message to the U.S. fans?

Allways listen to your heart

No comments:

Blog Archive

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful