Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Italy Review!

Major Kudos to Russian Street Team for posting this info!


From LineaMusic: Fan meets band


I had won the meet & greet with CINEMA BIZARRE!

Between me and them there were only three days, three long days ... Needless to say, the first night I spent sleepless. It is impossible to sleep when you know that only a few hours separate you from the day that you had long awaited.

Feel the excitement grow inside you and you wonder how it will be tomorrow, if you manage to speak with them. With the mind you go to those photographs that you saw on the internet, photos of other girls who have lived your own dream, and you know that soon you will your little trophy and will be able to say "I was there."

In these cases, the time passes too slowly and the moment seems not ever get there!

Arrived in front of the Universal Music I was surprised by how many people was there! I know that the Cinema Bizarre are not unknown in our country, but it's fantastic to see all those people and think that only a few have the pass for the meet & greet, while all others are already there knowing departing probably that will see only the machine with dark glazing, but they are there the same!

Finally come the 11 and 30. Together with the other winners we are entered within the building. Then inside the lift at that moment too small, seemed to stifle ... Each plan had more desire to escape that to stay there!! I continued to think: "when I'll go to them for the photo I will make myself a bad figure, doing a fall."

A long corridor and finally the room where would have taken place the meeting. I was inside, I could not believe it! They said to us that we should have to wait another thirty minutes, the guys had to finish the interviews. Speaking with the other girls about our common interest, the time has come unexpectedly quickly.

A voice has distracted my attention from the talking: "Cinema Bizarre are coming." The first to enter was Kiro followed from Yu, Luminor, Strify and Shin. I can not understand if for their arrival, we fans, we are falls into a silence religious or if for the agitation I lost the ability hearing, the fact is that in my memories there are only their smiling and a silence all around! I'm surprised ...

For them is certainly not the first time, I feared to be in front of five boys so accustomed to fame by not providing the slightest attention to us fans, but was not so!

They have shown kind and available. Each of us has made the group photo, had his autograph, the guys have made the individual photos and talk quietly with the girls most courageous of me that are not remained paralysed for the emotion. Strify seems a distributor of smiles and teasers! I have never seen a person more solar and it is impossible not smiling to him.

Kiro is the classic boy of companion: with rascal eyes, he has a expression nice and crafty printed in the face! Luminor has the charm of mystery. Each movement is slow and elegant. Yu is sexy! Not there is another way to describe him ...

He emanates sensuality from every pore. Shin has the temperament of the true artist: calm and detached but always attentive to every little detail. It was gratifying read in their eyes all the satisfaction! The beautiful things, have little time and also meet & greet was no exception.

We were greeted with the promise of re see to the concert. When all five have crossed the door between us broke out a scream of joy! The path to enter that seemed infinitely long, now seemed terribly short! everything was finished. if initially the agitation, blocked me and prevented me to walk, now I felt extremely light, almost empty ... Maybe because my heart was several steps behind me in that room.

Once you exit I finally realized the immense good fortune that I had. The girls remained outside were still there, waiting. If you are fans you are happy for little.. even if you see your idol from afar, able to breathe the same air. When you win a meet & greet you forget the endless hours that have passed outside, while inside there is another person... I am grateful to Cinema Bizarre for those short and intense thirty minutes where I could enjoy them. I understand that is a opportunity more unique and rare that this time I was I lucky!

The Cinema Bizarre have not failed to show their affection for all fans, before leaving they are stopped at bars of the parking where they signed autographs and photos for all the girls present there! some might say that I am smart and they know well sell their product ... I think it is rare to see a person in the eye and understand that truly loves what he does! This is what I tried myself, and I think that no one can take off my conviction that the Cinema Bizarre are really special!

Angela - Lineamusica Street Team
Translation by Leleonoral87 for Lineamusica.it

For another fan review click here


For photos click here

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful