Thursday, July 3, 2008

another new blog

from main site!

Yippie yippie Yeah!
2. 2nd Juli 2008 von admin July 2008 by Admin

Howdy guys!Here I am again and it’s soooooooo fucking hot today. Howdy guys! Here I am again and it's fucking soooooooo hot today. It’s like the hottest day in Berlin this year! It's like the hottest day in Berlin this year! I am melting! I am melting! Last week we’ve been to Paris again (I love love love that city!) and played in front of 50′000 people! Last week we've been to Paris again (I love love love that city!) And played in front of 50,000 people! My heart was bouncing in my chest, up and down, left and right! My heart was bouncing in my chest, up and down, left and right! The show was called “La Fête de la Muqsique” and it really was a party! The show was called "La Fête de la Muqsique" and it really was a party! We had tons of photo shoots and interviews so you can expect new stuff in the latest French magazines in the next time. We had tons of photo shoots and interviews so you can expect new stuff in the latest French magazines in the next time. It was a great time - our hair stylist taught me some dirty words in French. Two days ago we had a big photoshoot in Berlin and so you can expect even more new photos! I am looking forward to the Salt Sound Festival in Lituana at Sunday! It was a great time - our hair stylist taught me some dirty words in French. Two days ago we had a big photoshoot in Berlin and so you can expect even more new photos! I am looking forward to the Sound Festival in Salt Lituana at Sunday ! The first full gig at a festival! The first full gig at a festival! I am sooooooo excited! See you soon again!Jack Strify! I am sooooooo excited! See you soon again! Strify Jack!

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful