Monday, July 14, 2008

new blog from Yu!

NBG Downtown!
Current mood: melancholy

Heyhey Nightstalkerz~

hows up?
didnt wrote u a long time, will put some more the comin days

at the moment i spent my time at my best friend the black cat at my hometown
we jam around and hav som rocknroll, but also its melancholic to be here

hope u r all ready for the party at the weekend?
take a look at my new tat on my left shoulder, its the sign for emptiness.
i will put some pics the next days

rock on !!!

-yu-

atm listen to: lacrimas profundere - shiver and hide - ever free (dont say its a strange mix ;D )

No comments:

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful