Sunday, March 29, 2009

Romeo blog via myspace

March 29, 2009 - Sunday
The secret reason why i love america...
Current mood: blissful
I dont wanna say much in the moment ...

but i am so damn happy ...

Yesterday in "Montreal" i ve met my "real dad and one of my little sisters" for the very first time in my life...

I wanna thank god and everyone who was a part to make this dream become real...

-Romeo-

----

Wait is he being serious here? The quoations are throwing me off? XD If so..that is really sweet! ^______^ awww

No comments:

Blog Archive

Meter

What do you think of the new song "Crasing and burning?"

Do you think Luminor left the band for good or no?

Next video?

What does this blog need more of?

What do you want to see in the new album?

Best Cinema Bizarre Song?

Widget






View all Chicago events at Eventful